Posted on July 4, 2016, in Uncategorized and tagged CITY-WIDE INEQUALITIES, COMMISSION ON INCLUSIVE GROWTH, DEMOCRACY, DEVOLUTION, Economy, EU, GOVERNMENT, LOCAL DEMAND, LOCAL ECONOMIES, LOCAL GOVERNMENT, METRO MAYORAL CANDIDATES, NEIL MCINROY, NEW START MAGAZINE, PLANNING, REGIONAL ECONOMIES, SOCIAL COHESION., SOCIAL INVESTMENT, SOCIAL RECESSION, THE BREXIT VOTE, TRANSITION CENTRE FOR LOCAL ECONOMIC STRATEGIES, West Midlands New Economics Group. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Uplands allotments/leisure gardens Handsworth: 29th June
- Addressing a question posed at the recent Planet Centred Forum seminar
- Moving towards a new, balanced, green economy
- Marc Stears, New Economics Foundation – an extract
- 3. The Next Step: the Bioregional Economy (later developed into the book opposite left) – Molly Scott Cato